Improving your performance in sports can easily be achieved just by increasing your weekly workout time, but for a professional athlete it is at some point impossible to invest further time in training. Other, more efficient training methods are necessary to improve athletic performance without spending more time working out. I use these new methods in my training sessions to make the advantages of pro sports accessible to you.
This results in a workout that
- is very efficient
- functionally trains your muscles
- focuses on your problem zones
- builds up the muscles around your joints and spine intensly and thus:
- is very joint- and back-friendly
- prevents injuries of your muscles and joints
- is versatile and most importantly:
You can see and feel the results quickly!